We all want to get the very best out of our devices! Who doesn’t love finding out a new trick or shortcut?
Over the last month every AppStorm site has published an extensive roundup of features and shortcuts aimed at helping you get the most out of your devices! Each post comprises more than 40 entries, I’m pretty confident you’ll find something you didn’t already know about…
What are you waiting for?
- Mac.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret OS X Lion Features and Shortcuts
- Web.AppStorm: 40+ Tips to Get the Most Out of Web Apps
- iPhone.AppStorm: 40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts
- iPad.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts
- Android.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Android
- Windows.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Windows
I remember when I started using GMail. It was a warm day in April 2004. I couldn’t believe I got an invite, and all because I was using Blogger for my blog at the time. I knew when I first opened it up in my browser that this would be a web app I’d use for a long time. Over the years it has grow, in my opinion, only stronger and I still use it to this day, every day. I have also accumulated over the 7 years of use, a list of tips to make your GMail experience even better- more productive, easier, and even cleaner. Here are some of my favorites.
We all love Google. It’s a great place to search and find things that we do not know about. The beauty of Google is its all powerful algorithm that executes billions of search queries. In addition to showing top notch search results, Google’s algorithm has a few interesting features.
We’ll be taking a look at a few tips that can help us tap into the full power of Google.