We all want to get the very best out of our devices! Who doesn’t love finding out a new trick or shortcut?
Over the last month every AppStorm site has published an extensive roundup of features and shortcuts aimed at helping you get the most out of your devices! Each post comprises more than 40 entries, I’m pretty confident you’ll find something you didn’t already know about…
What are you waiting for?
- Mac.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret OS X Lion Features and Shortcuts
- Web.AppStorm: 40+ Tips to Get the Most Out of Web Apps
- iPhone.AppStorm: 40 Secret iPhone Features and Shortcuts
- iPad.AppStorm: 40+ Super Secret iPad Features and Shortcuts
- Android.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Android
- Windows.AppStorm: 40+ Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of Windows
I’ve heard it said before that every time your hands leave the keyboard to use the mouse, somewhere a baby kitten dies. Okay, that’s a silly joke and an exaggeration. But spend any time with an expert in various fields in which a computer is a major part of the day and you’ll see the element of truth here.
Whether a designer or developer, someone working in the movie or music industry, or an intern for a larger corporation, experts learn to do their jobs more efficiently. You’ll find that he/she knows the shortcuts of their preferred application like the back of their hand.
Gmail is no different in this respect.