As a business owner, keeping track of your invoices and reminding customers when payment is due can be an extremely laborious and even embarrassing chore. However, it is a chore that needs to be done, because no payments means no cash coming into your business, which is not exactly ideal, to say the least.
Although most accounting programs will remind you when an invoice is due for payment, they don’t actually take care of the entire reminding and collections process. This is where ZenCash comes in. Not only will it integrate with your existing accounting program and synchronize all the data on outstanding invoices, but it also takes care of the collections process quickly and efficiently, so you won’t even have to lift a finger.
Let’s look at it in a bit more detail.
Once It’s Gone, It’s Gone…
We’ve seen a fantastic response to the Freelance Mac App Bundle over the past week, and thousands of our readers have taken advantage of the awesome deal we put together. If you haven’t picked up your copy already, there isn’t long left! In 24 hours time, the doors will close and we’ll stop accepting any more orders.
Just as a quick reminder, for the next 24 hours, you can get your hands on all the following for the rock-bottom price of $49:
We’re featuring eight awesome applications that can make your life easier, and more enjoyable, as a freelancer. These are:
- Billings – Powerful time billing and invoicing for anyone (Usually $39.99)
- TextExpander – Save time and keystrokes with frequently used “snippet” abbreviations (Usually $34.95)
- WriteRoom – The best distraction-free writing environment (Usually $24.99)
- Radium – The easiest way to listen to internet radio on Mac (Usually $24.99)
- Arq – Online backup built especially for the Mac (Usually $29)
- LittleSnapper – Build up your own versatile design scrapbook (Usually $29)
- 1Password – Have you ever forgotten a password? Never again (Usually $39.99)
- Alarms – Prioritise and track your daily tasks (Usually $16.80)
In addition to the above apps, we’re also throwing in a few fantastic Envato marketplace items:
- Highlight WordPress Theme (Usually $35)
- Ultimate Client Manager (Usually $20)
- Translucent Business Card Template (Usually $6)
- Rockstar Freelancer eBook (Usually $29)
And a Free eBook!
Even if the bundle isn’t for you, anyone can grab a free copy of Smashing Magazine’s Successful Freelancing eBook, worth $9.95, just for sending out a tweet about the bundle! Head over to the bundle page to find out more, and grab your free eBook.
Don’t Miss Out! Grab the Bundle Today
This awesome offer will only be available for 24 hours, and we’d hate for you to miss out. After the timer hits zero, you’ll never see another offer of this magnitude again – don’t be kicking yourself when you realise the bundle is no longer available tomorrow!
In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Alertful. The developer describes Alertful as a free reminder service. There is no registration so it’s super quick to try out. Browse to the category you want a reminder about & enter a few details. Alertful will send an email reminder on the date you choose to be reminded. Alertful will help you remember anything you think you may forget! There are many standard reminders, however, custom reminders can be created for anything!
Read on for more information and screenshots!