Email is arguably one of the cheapest, most effective marketing tools at your disposal. Assuming your subscribers have knowingly signed up to your email list, you have at your fingertips a group of customers who have given consent to hear from you at regular intervals about your product. You’ll still need to package your marketing so that it’s useful and informative for subscribers, or you risk them unsubscribing in droves. But with a bit of care and thought you can create emails that are both sales and user value driven.
Thankfully the technicalities of creating and sending large volumes of email marketing is quite simple thanks to a number of competing web apps. From MailChimp, the most well known of the bunch, to Interspire’s Email Marketer, a self hosted solution, the range is huge. So today we’ve compiled up 9 great email marketing apps here along with a set of email marketing resources for your perusal!
- Themeforest’s Email Templates
- 5 Ways to Make Your Email Marketing Work Better and Why Email Marketing is Dead (And How To Bring It Back To Life)
- HTML Email Templates
- Campaign Monitor’s Gallery
- 6 Easy Ways to Improve Your HTML Emails
- The State of CSS3 in Email Templates
- 20 Email Design Best Practices and Resources for Beginners
- A Guide to Creating Email Newsletters
- Creattica Email Design Inspiration
If you know of any great email apps or resources we’ve missed, be sure to add them in the comments!