In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Resfly. The developer describes Resfly as a web-based job posting service which allows hiring professionals to easily post a job to multiple leading job boards and social networks. It has all the features needed to manage the entire hiring process including publishing a job, collecting applications through a hosted career portal, and measuring the effectiveness of hiring campaigns with real-time analytics.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in Resfly:
- Post to multiple job boards with one click
- Customizable career portal
- Screen candidates with custom questionnaires and optional video interviews
- Hiring team collaboration
- Embedded resume viewer
Requirements: Any recent web browser
Price: Starting at $49/month
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of this app? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.
2016 Top 5 Business Apps
- Microsoft Planner vs Trello vs Asana: Small Business Project Collaboration Apps Compared https://t.co/yweKiBSMTl
12 hours ago
- On @Quora What is the best project planning software for a small agile team? https://t.co/QuDaLoiqgH
13 hours ago
- 6 Social Media Extensions For Chrome To Grow Your Online Presence https://t.co/dEemzFTMRB
15 hours ago
- The days of 9 to 5 accounting are over. @billingspro lets you crunch the numbers no matter where you are . https://t.co/iD7u3th3Bq #iOS #Mac
17 hours ago