In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Resfly. The developer describes Resfly as a web-based job posting service which allows hiring professionals to easily post a job to multiple leading job boards and social networks. It has all the features needed to manage the entire hiring process including publishing a job, collecting applications through a hosted career portal, and measuring the effectiveness of hiring campaigns with real-time analytics.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in Resfly:
- Post to multiple job boards with one click
- Customizable career portal
- Screen candidates with custom questionnaires and optional video interviews
- Hiring team collaboration
- Embedded resume viewer
Requirements: Any recent web browser
Price: Starting at $49/month
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of this app? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.
2016 Top 5 Business Apps
- 50 Essential Web Apps for Freelancers https://t.co/tdt67Omwoz
4 hours ago
- The Best Places to Host Your Email With Your Own Domain https://t.co/B51GS54A3N
18 hours ago
- 10 Easy Sites for File Sharing https://t.co/r9QWKOMo5L
1 day ago
- 10 Slick CMS Apps to Sooth Content Management Headaches https://t.co/5k7Ea7NezX
2 days ago