In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Resfly. The developer describes Resfly as a web-based job posting service which allows hiring professionals to easily post a job to multiple leading job boards and social networks. It has all the features needed to manage the entire hiring process including publishing a job, collecting applications through a hosted career portal, and measuring the effectiveness of hiring campaigns with real-time analytics.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in Resfly:
- Post to multiple job boards with one click
- Customizable career portal
- Screen candidates with custom questionnaires and optional video interviews
- Hiring team collaboration
- Embedded resume viewer
Requirements: Any recent web browser
Price: Starting at $49/month
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of this app? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.
2017 Top 5 Business Apps
- Spread The Word: Top Web-Based Marketing Automation Software https://t.co/jzCR0veEzQ
2 hours ago
- View from the industry: #SaaS software trends 2016
5 hours ago
- Leverage Your Early Customers To Market Your Startup
https://t.co/FdDWJHUxxc by @EricPannell via @Medium https://t.co/Oor2TkHDul
9 hours ago
- Getting Projects Done The Everlist Way https://t.co/MHiL3BZu6d
9 hours ago