In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Resfly. The developer describes Resfly as a web-based job posting service which allows hiring professionals to easily post a job to multiple leading job boards and social networks. It has all the features needed to manage the entire hiring process including publishing a job, collecting applications through a hosted career portal, and measuring the effectiveness of hiring campaigns with real-time analytics.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in Resfly:
- Post to multiple job boards with one click
- Customizable career portal
- Screen candidates with custom questionnaires and optional video interviews
- Hiring team collaboration
- Embedded resume viewer
Requirements: Any recent web browser
Price: Starting at $49/month
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of this app? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.
- Spend Some Quality Time with Your WordPress Site This Holiday Season #notes http://t.co/fmlwBhzvkE
10 hours ago
- Our Top 50 New WordPress Plugins of 2014 #notes http://t.co/lugzxcSFuo
2 days ago
- Updates on Statements, Handling Fees and Business Model #notes http://t.co/hF0F5o6Y0r
2 days ago
- The Current State of Ghost #notes http://t.co/4hpWNfPHTz
3 days ago