In this Quick Look, we’re highlighting Resfly. The developer describes Resfly as a web-based job posting service which allows hiring professionals to easily post a job to multiple leading job boards and social networks. It has all the features needed to manage the entire hiring process including publishing a job, collecting applications through a hosted career portal, and measuring the effectiveness of hiring campaigns with real-time analytics.
Read on for more information and screenshots!
About the App
Here are the top five features you can expect to see in Resfly:
- Post to multiple job boards with one click
- Customizable career portal
- Screen candidates with custom questionnaires and optional video interviews
- Hiring team collaboration
- Embedded resume viewer
Requirements: Any recent web browser
Price: Starting at $49/month
Vote for a Review
Would you like to see us write a full review of this app? Have your say in our poll:
Quick Look posts are paid submissions offering only a brief overview of an app. Vote in the poll if you think this app is worth an in-depth AppStorm review! If you’re a developer and would like to have your app profiled, you can submit it here.
2015 Top 5 Business Apps
- 10 Reasons Travelling is Great for Your Freelance Career #notes http://t.co/TpdNrWvWw0
1 hour ago
- 6 Questions to Ask Before Choosing a Website Template #notes http://t.co/dzcgsI71gz
21 hours ago
- Wallpaper Contest #5 – Winner Announced #notes http://t.co/weymFTuopV
1 day ago
- 10 of the Best Creative Portfolio Themes for WordPress #notes http://t.co/cFdwfqiIWv
2 days ago